Do you ever wonder about people from your past?
Wonder if they are still alive or where they went after your relationship was over and you or they had moved on?
I often do an online search for those that have touched my life in a way that I had never forgot.
Weather it had been personal or business. Whether it had been a good experience or a bad one.
I like to catch up, see if they have had happier times or been thrown aside for the things they had done.
So many people cross our paths but do we stop and wonder why?
Were we to have learned from them or they from us?
Where do people go how much did they mature?
Now that I am one of the elders I asked my self What if?…
What if I had gone through some of the things I had backed out of business deals, trips, marriages.
Where would I be now would I be satisfied with how my life had turned out?
Sometimes I will get a shiver just thinking about things that I managed to survive. Most of which I would have been held responsible for in this day of age. However getting away with nonsensical things that young teens do now. Don’t compare to the simplest of my youthful years. Because of media and instant communications, You don’t get many do-overs.
I think I will just be happy that things turned out as well as they did and simply say I am Blessed.