Thursday, April 28, 2011

To sum up your most fears is to open wide your venerability. Lay open your heart, your soul if you believe you have one and tell someone what the entire world can use against you. Sometime we set ourselves up in a way to take a fall just to get out of facing something we know we cannot do. I don’t believe people are lazy I believe they are afraid to try. Afraid of failure on such a high level that they just take the name of lazy to hide behind it.
A bully is also afraid. Afraid to face the fact that they aren’t a good person that they can overpower you with fear and it is fear in them that make them the bully. . I like to put to the test my ability to defuse problems. I analyze things until I feel I have found the underlying cause of no farther to dig no more answers. I think that is called obsessive compulsive. I call it Anal-sizing.
If you cannot physically do something because you have no limbs for said something. You try to find away to do it anyway. Those of us that have those limbs try to find a way around not doing it at all. Goes along with the girl that has straight hair wants to have the curly hair. I Drove long haul with my husband for a few years the only way we would be able to go traveling was if we trucked. The stupid things we hauled Oranges from Florida to California and Oranges from California to Florida. Now that was stupid be happy with your oranges and stop wasting the diesel. However, that is how we do things. Work around not through. Cover up not solve. Frustrating to say the least. I hate taking medicine I want to find the problem cut it out. kill it or beat it naturally. Old age is something else that is frustrating. I do not want to grow old. Nevertheless, my body is having a difficult time staying in its earlier state. I haven’t tortured my body did not fill it with alcohol or drugs, nicotine and yet it is quitting me. I always say life’s uncertain eat dessert first, so why do I eat the mashed potatoes and gravy. I guess I am one contradiction after another. However, I am still an individual! I am not a bully not lazy, not a liar. Not a glory hog. And I will be dammed if I am going to tell anyone what I really fear, I am not a bigot, I am willing to hear your views just don’t expect me to adhere to them if they aren’t mine. I am not a racist I deal with whatever color creed religion etc you are if you do not tread on me I will not do like wise. I am not a loner when I want to be a lone I will tell you leave me alone. I am a hard worker if I believe in what I am working for. No pay no privilege just a belief, and I am honest. I do fight not flyaway. When really scarred of some thing I will land with both feet teeth and every breath in the middle of it. I am me.
Take it or leave it………